Atenção!

Se você ainda tem o Jellyfish no endereço jellyfishindesert.blogspot.com atualize para rafajellyfish.blogspot.com

quarta-feira, 7 de julho de 2010

200km/h in the Wronglane

Only someone can break my trend this week. I hope than he breaks really.

My fault has payed, and i just can't wait more. I guess we may still stay together.
But this is your choice. only 30 minutes to you think, 30 minutes to you decide.

After, i so sorry, but i cant do anything for us.

I tried,i really tried , and you know this. But what i anymore can do?
I dont know why i'm writing in english. I simply need to do it.

sorry for everything, i just love you.

three word, eight letters. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Complete for stop me. I really wait that you do it.
Stop me. You are the only that can do it.

making the correct choice, not mean to do it right. Please. You will know what is...

And so...

Two hundred kilometers for hour in the Wrong lane or sixty kilometers for hour in the right track. <<< This answer you know very well. For save us, only say it to me.




2 reclamações:

Anônimo disse...

i write in english sometimes, and i don't know why.
It's just good;

Anônimo disse...

and your post is very pretty.

Estatísticas Blergh!